Coding School Blog Offer Terms & Conditions
Coding School is offering 10 people the free basic course in HCC Coding and Risk Adjustment training.
To be eligible for this offer, you would have to first register for the course and then submit a blog to the website. This blog content will be sent for approval to the administrators. When approved, you will be given a promo code that gives you full and free access to the course.
Please note that if your blog content does not meet our terms and conditions, you will not be eligible for the free course.
On completion of the course, you are required to submit one more blog post which will go through the administrators for approval. Both of these blogs will be published on the Coding School web portal.
Topics to choose from for the first blog (on registration):
- The field of medical coding in the U.S., its scope, possibilities, career opportunities, etc.
- The U.S. healthcare industry
- Benefits of a career in medical coding
- Advantages of online learning
- Changing careers by taking up HCC medical coding and Risk Adjustment training
The second blog, upon completion of the course, is required to be about your experiences of the course, how you benefited from it, and can include your general feedback about the course.
Register now and start blogging your way to a new career in medical coding!